Specification & Composition
BDS EN 197-1:2003,CEM II/B-M (S-V-L) 42.5N.
Clinker   : 65-79%
Slag,Fly Ash& Limestone : 21-35%
Gypsum : 0-5%
Benefits of Diamond Extreme
- Reduces heat of hydration which protect cracks. The Pozzolanic reaction between pozzolan and lime generates less heat, resulting in reduced thermal cracking when pozzolans are used to replace Portland cement
- Long term strength in concrete- Diamond Extreme gives strong & durable concrete as compared to other cements in the markets As this cement contains fewer amounts of alkali, magnesia & free lime, it gives long term strength & durable concrete.
- Mass Concreting and all types of RCC structures.
- Commercial, Industrial & Residential structures.
- High rise building.
- Submerged and underground structures.
- Pile,dam & deep foundation.
- Reinforced concrete elements& Pretension prefabricated applications
- Bridges & flyovers.
- Marine Structure.